GP’s, CCG’s and Commissioners
We’re the perfect partner for NHS Primary Care Trusts and private hospitals setting up a community-based Holter monitor service. Our Holter analysis services are designed to complement those available from the NHS and private hospitals.
Today’s NHS must demonstrate that it is providing patients with the best quality service and reducing waiting lists. Through our Holter analysis services, both you and your patients could benefit in many ways – from reduced waiting times to more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Holter analysis: the benefits to you
- High quality Holter analysis and ECG interpretation – By sending your Holter recordings to us, you can be confident that each one will receive the highest level of analysis possible. We have highly effective and up to date quality control and auditing systems.
- Fast turnaround times – We deal with patients in a timely manner, helping your organisation to meet government guidelines.
- Competitive rates – We offer competitive Holter monitor rental rates.
- Online security – Patient data is safe with our secure web based file transfer.
Our Holter analysis services
Since the formation of the company in 1994, we have developed a tried and tested Holter Analysis model analysing in excess of 100,000 Holter recordings on multiple platforms, from different manufacturers. Our services are contracted by over 500 GP surgeries across the country and are expanding daily.
One of our Cardiac Data Analysts will view every recording in its entirety. Expert human input is vital for an accurate Holter analysis, as non-operator analysis can overlook some arrhythmias such as Atrial Fibrillation, as well as screening out artefacts.
We offer five levels of Holter Analysis service depending on the turnaround time you require:
- Bronze – 15 working days
- Silver – 5 working days
- Gold – 2 working days
- Platinum – 1 working day
- Diamond – Same working day if we receive your recording before midday
Holter analysis case study
- 800 Holter recordings were sent to Express Diagnostics for analysis and Cardiologist Pathway Referral Recommendation
- 575 (71.85%) Holter recordings received were analysed as ‘Normal’ with the recommendation of no treatment required
- 78 (9.75%) Holter recordings received were analysed as ‘Normal’ with the recommendation of an additional test in Primary Care
- 6 (0.75%) Holter recordings were analysed as ‘Abnormal’ with the recommendation to treat in Primary Care
- 141 (17.65%) Holter recordings were analysed as ‘Abnormal’ with the recommendation of referral to Secondary Care
£314 (i.e. £79 referral + £75 for 24 hour Holter ECG analysis + £160 follow-up and discharge)
Total cost = £251,200
£44 (£29.00 24 hour Holter ECG analysis + £15.00 Cardiologist referral recommendation)
Total cost = £35,200
659 patients x £314.00 = £206,926
659 patients x £44.00 = £28,996
Total saving = £177,930
Please contact us to discuss how our Holter analysis services could help your organisation.