A direct to patient, no referral required, no hassle, cardiac diagnostics service using the latest, state of the art, Covid-safe, Holter recorder for you to fit in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
How does it work?
- Call our appointments team Tel 01752 201144
- We deliver the pack to your door - includes the device, skin preparation pack, symptom diary & electrodes
- You fit the Holter monitor using the instructions enclosed and the video
- Press the central button when you experience symptoms and make a note on the diary
- Once the recording is completed, a courier will collect the device the next working day.
- We send you the results electronically
- If you are considering using this service we would advise you to call the Heart Rhythm Alliance on 01789867501, who will be able to offer advice and guidance.
- Ambulatory ECG (Holter) is the ideal and NICE recommended method for correlating intermittent potentially cardiac symptoms such as shortness of breath, palpitations etc with ECG findings.
- Many symptoms that we worry may be related to our heart could in fact be musculoskeletal or gastrointestinal or even just stress! A Home Heart Check is an easy unobtrusive way to put your mind at rest.
- 24 Hour £95 48 Hour and up to 7 day event £105
“This has been a real hit - patients and staff alike really appreciate the convenience and quick turnaround, all at an extremely competitive price”
“Express Diagnostics have delivered on their promise of providing excellent analysis service in a professional manner whilst observing patient confidentiality”
“The service is excellent. With quality control procedures in place to satisfy our local quality assurance needs. We found them flexible and the pricing was very economical”
“We have been very impressed with your professionalism and willingness to adapt to our needs. Quite frankly it has been a breath of fresh air compared to the services that we have received from other providers”
“We found the service provided to be efficient and cost effective, with excellent communication throughout. We would happily use Express Diagnostics again if required”